The Characters

Total Legend Points Earned: 28,000 (5000 last awarded 4/28/19)

Cetharel - Elf - 3rd Circle Nethermancer - Sue

Ermin - T'skrang - 3rd Circle Swordmaster - Christian

Oren - Windling - 3rd Circle Illusionist - Kelly

Quinn - Obsidiman - 3rd Circle Elementalist - Gail

Taurba - Troll - 5th Circle Warrior - Keith

Monday, July 23, 2018

Site Updates

I have update the site with our August through October dates and new Legend Point total. I also added the newest version of Taurba.

I am willing to add updated versions of the other characters as long as you send them to me.

I also had to make a tweak to the site so that it sends e-mails to you again. You will have received two notices asking you to subscribe to post and comment notifications. This is an artifact of the latest European privacy changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment